Saturday, November 28, 2009

DISHed out!

I got to see Angel today. She stopped by to see me a while. We never see each other anymore.
I waited all day on DIsH Network to come install and the never showed up so I called and they said the only appointment I had was the 22nd. I called yesterday and talked to 2 women. They set the appointment for today but never entered it. SO, I got ugly with the lady. She said we can reschedule and I told her she had lost her mind; I want to cancel. She asked me to hold on and I said HOLD ON FOR WHAT? I've been holding for over a week. She said so we can get the order changed so you won't be billed. I said BILLED FOR WHAT? FOR WAITING ON SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED? I'm not holding on, you can do what you need to do without me on the phone so Have a nice day! and I hung up on her. That really made me angry. Last weekend, a technician pulled into the driveway at 8 AM, sat there for a few minutes and left. He never came back. I never heard from anyone so I called them Friday. Boy, they have communication issues. Glad I'm stuck with DirecTV afterall.

No comments: